We at Quality Dissertation, are happy to accept high quality guest posts which follows our guest posting guidelines strictly.
You are allowed to include your one website link in the ‘Author-Bio’ section and you can also include one link to your social media account if you choose to under the same. Make sure you do not include promotional links in the main content. We hold the right to add / remove any link that we shall see fit.
Strict Guest Posting Guidelines :
We encourage posts that will be of use to the UK students, those who are studying in UK or for those who will be coming to UK for their studies. So the post strictly should be relevant to the UK.
You are welcome to write a post on topic related to any of the following :
1) Student admission advice (UK related)
2) Student finance, fees and funding advice (UK related)
3) Student Careers, jobs and internship advice (UK related)
Please try to include the practical aspects in the article and it should be of a direct use to the student which they can directly practically apply it. It has to be of high standard please do not send a basic one, it will be ignored.
Other Criteria to be followed :
– Article Should be of 800-1000 words.
– Article Should include at least 1 – 2 high resolution images or infographics.
– Cite your work with credible and trusted source only. Don’t link out more than needed.
– Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
– Your submission must be edited prior to publishing.
– Article must credit all the sources.
– Send Your full name and Author Bio along with the post.
Note: We possess the right to make modification in the article where necessary. As we only look for professional and good quality articles, others may get ignored. We possess the right to accept or reject the article sent for guest posting purpose.
Please email the article to : firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention ‘Guest Post : (Title)’ in the subject of your email.